It is part of the culture, the fabric of the region and it should be fostered and encouraged from a young age. The impact of creative endeavours via learning opportunities for young children is of vital importance to their development. The use of live performance and exposure to interactive arts is paramount to fostering this learning and interest in the youth.
A quality creative experience to modify scholarly results through:
- Improving and expanding children’s creativity and imagination
- Fostering children’s problem-solving abilities
- Opening children to a variety of cultures and a comprehensive and inclusive worldview
- Creates positive traits and attitudes of mind to help children thrive in the 21st century
Taking learning outside of the classroom
The workshops and incursions we provide suit various stages of children’s education & learning environments:
- High School students
- Primary or K-6 aged children
- Child Care & Pre-School aged children
- OOSH & Vacation Care
By developing children’s creativity through music & dance, we connect with them using a different approach to classroom learning. Whether it’s a sixty-minute session or a half/full day workshop, we make sure your students are engaged, active and having a blast!
As well as a strong focus on Melbourne and its surrounding suburbs, School Music Incursions are available for regional areas including:
- The Otways
- Mornington Peninsula
- The Bass Coast
- Macedon Ranges
We regularly visit Melbourne’s inner city and surrounding suburbs including the regions of:
- Port Phillip
- Moonee Valley
- Many more
Follow this link to view more workshop options.
For bookings & other information contact us on 1300 189 187